HOME > Sale Terms
1. All tickets sold are subject to the WANDA DRAGONE’s right to cancel, alter and/or reschedule the performance, add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary advertised programs, change the prices, venues or audience capacity.
2. All ticket sales are final. All completed and confirmed transactions cannot be cancelled, and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason. The WANDA DRAGONE cannot be held responsible for any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets.
3. Tickets should only be purchased directly from WANDA DRAGONE authorized sales channels and official ticket agents. Any person holding a ticket that is acquired through a non-authorized sales channel such as resold tickets will be refused admission to the show. Please keep the counterfoil until the end of the performance.
4. Tickets may only be used by the holder to gain admission to the relevant show and may not be resold or offered for resale at any price in excess of the initial purchase price (whether through online auction sites or otherwise) or be used for or in connection with advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including without limitation to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original buyer or any subsequent bearer, unless authorized by the WANDA DRAGONE. The WANDA DRAGONE reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold and to deny any such customer entry to the show without a refund.
5. The WANDA DRAGONE shall not be liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason and shall not be deemed to be in breach of these T&C. Neither is WANDA DRAGONE liable for any delay or non-performance which is due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, or for any costs incurred other than the cost of the tickets.
6. Children's height less than 1.2 meters is prohibited to enter the theatre. One person per ticket. Persons purchasing, claiming or collecting purchased tickets are required to present their valid photo ID, confirmation number, the credit card used for purchase and/or relevant confirmation documents (if applicable).
7. Paper and electronic tickets are printed with unique reference numbers and security features. Holders of any other ticket type will be refused admission to the show and may face prosecution.
8. The WANDA DRAGONE reserves the right to cancel or modify redemptions where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or the redemptions contain or are resulted from a mistake or error.
9. The holders of the ticket shall enter into the show and the theater on time. The WANDA DRAGONE reserves the right to refuse admission to the show and theater and determine the time and manner in which customers are to be admitted. For example, latecomers may be refused admission until a suitable break in the show as determined by the WANDA DRAGONE.
10. Travel to and from the venue is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refund and exchange will be permitted due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea.
11. Customers attending the show do so at their own risk. The customer voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the show whether occurring before, during or after the show. The WANDA DRAGONE is not responsible for any loss, damage, personal injury, liability or death so caused (unless such death or personal injury was caused by negligence of the WANDA DRAGONE). The customer assumes all risks and liabilities for any medical conditions associated with attending the show. The WANDA DRAGONE shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problems or death sustained at a show, whether it is directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition of the customer.
12. The WANDA DRAGONE reserves the right to alter the seat allocation by providing alternative seats to those specified on the ticket without prior notice. If this is necessary for any reason, the WANDA DRAGONE will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation.
13. For security purposes and upon request, the customer may be subject to inspection and for these purposes must open any bag, package or other item which is in his or her possession. Customers who do not agree to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from the premises. WANDA DRAGONE reserves the right to refuse admission of any person that may be a threaten or negative externality to other persons, under such condition, no refund or compensation will be made by WANDA DRAGONE.
14. Smoking is not permitted in the theater, all mobile phones, portable communication devices or any other electronic equipment should be disabled when inside the theater to avoid disturbing the performance.
15. Customers must abide by and follow all public announcements, directions, warnings or regulations in relation to the entry to and remaining within the theater.
16. Unauthorized soliciting, selling of goods and tickets or customer survey is prohibited.
17. Customers accept the risk of getting wet when seated on the first few rows. No requests for compensation will be entertained.
18. It is acknowledged that the show may involve surprising, high energetic and thrilling performances, thus may not be suitable for certain group of people, WANDA DRAGONE shall not be responsible for any consequence resulting from unable to adapt to the performance venue or cannot afford to enjoy the show continually before, during or after the show.
19. The show contains strobe lighting, loud audio effects and motorbike stunts. The WANDA DRAGONE will not be held liable for any health issues directly resulting from attending the show at the theater.
20. The WANDA DRAGONE will not be liable for any delay or cancellation due to any force majeure such as performance delayed or cancelled, power failure, fire, explosion, flood, typhoon, storm or similar disasters, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts or threats of terrorism, act of God, communicable disease outbreaks, industrial action, acts or regulations of national or local governments, governmental order or decrees, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
21. For any show cancelled by WANDA DRAGONE due to reasons that can be controlled by WANDA DRAGOEN, the WANDA DRAGONE shall only be responsible for refunding the cost of ticket(s) or exchange your tickets at the same price, whether the tickets are purchased as part of any travel package or not (options to be determined by the WANDA DRAGONE). For exchanged tickets, Customers may be offered seats at alternative performances (subject to availability and WANDA DRAGONE’s decision) up to the cost of ticket(s). The WANDA DRAGONE shall have no further liability to customers beyond the face value of the ticket purchased. Any refund shall be made to the holders of the authorized / valid tickets only, no refund shall be made to the holders of the complimentary tickets.
22. The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted in the theater:
a. Outside food or beverage
b. Glass bottles, cans and alcoholic beverages (except those purchased at the theater)
c. Long handled umbrellas, large bags and luggage
d. Pets (only service animals are permitted, such as guide dog and shall be affiliated with license)
e. Aerosol cans, firearms, fireworks, laser pointers
f. Knives or other dangerous weapons
g. Banners, flags and metal flag poles
h. Whistles and any noise makers
i. Confetti or shredded paper
j. Any item or restricted object deemed by the WANDA DRAGONE to be dangerous or inappropriate
23. Throwing objects, uses of lighting sources such as laser pointers, flash photography or similar devices are strictly prohibited.
24. Abide by the safety, fire and health policies of WANDA DRAGONE, any action or behavior may lead to fault, suspension or termination of the show would be under regulation of WANDA DRAGONE.
25. No film cameras, video cameras or recording devices of any kind and in any format such as mobile phones with video recording devices incorporated will be allowed in the theater. Recording of the show, either via image, sound or both is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized recordings will be confiscated and deleted.
26. Customers must be appropriately clothed and must wear shoes. Customers not appropriately clothed and/or with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
27. The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.